Shadows Forum Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Four

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Night Four Empty Night Four

Post by bacalou Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

This is Port-au-Prince: I was expecting you Sanite, but your presence, Boukman, surprises me. Sanite, I would like to know what feedback you received last night and I would like to know when your student chose you. Boukman, I would like a definite roleclaim (make sure we're on the same page). Tonight, I plan on creating a code through which I can reveal my fellow mason in secret. I also plan on choosing an optimal target for the Witch Hunter. So far, Hedouville's claim seems to be good so I will likely recommend Witch Hunting Charles or T'oussant.

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Night Four Empty Re: Night Four

Post by oshun Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Port, this is Sanite. I wasn't expecting Bouk either and it merely solidifies in my mind the sheer bitchiness that Cath embodies.

I don't like the fact that Bouk hasn't claimed or given me any reason to trust him. I was going to give you all the details of my student and mine's relationship. Bouk fucked that all up.

I will say this: I am not the blacksmith but the student. You know who my compatriot is. That is why there was a gun that went out and it wasn't switched and it did go to the indended hands, mine. You know as well as I that I was roleblocked last night and I appreciate that you didn't bring that up.

Bouk, I will shoot you if you don't claim. No ifs, ands, or buts allowed.

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by bacalou Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 pm

If Boukman is town, maybe we can use this opportunity to do something the cults wouldn't expect (seeing as he will never be recruited), and if he's culted, he would be foolish to betray our trust as his death would merely give the other cult a 1-up on his cult. Of course, there's the third possibility (he's the neutral killer) at which point he has absolutely 0 chance of survival unless he cooperates.

You can tell your master that he should expect to be checked soon: I don't want any possibility of there being a Doll Master in the game (as the RP has hinted). It might not be tonight, but it will be soon... in the meantime, you will likely receive a charm.

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:44 am

Yeah, I am expecting the claim from Bouk. If he doesn't claim, would you agree that it would be good to shoot him?

Yes, but wait a bit before checking him.

I hope you understand why I claimed Blacksmith and the blacksmith remained silent.

If Bouk does claim and it's something that is provable and town, I think shooting Rocha (I still don't understand why my master gave him a vest) or Anacona would be a possibility for dead people.

Capois and Lave have also been trying to avoid the spotlight.

Charles or Hedo or Touss might pay off. For one, Charles and Hedo aren't consistent. Touss could have been culted. If you witch hunt someone, I suggest targeting charles. If he's a doctor, as he says he is, then he will be roleblocked and no one will die (except for my target). If he's cult, then he dies and we win there. Touss still can help the town with his role. He is forced to give up information or he'll be lynched. I think Charles would be the best target.

I'm also not too sure about the citizens. They could be a liability. They give a random cult role if they're converted. So far, the only confirmed citizens are the dead ones who didn't claim citizen with the rest of the "citizens". We already know that one of the claimed citizens was a bus driver (recently converted because my feedback the night that I was driven was consistent with my role). Napoleon doesn't act like a citizen to me. Galba is too into the Fallout RP to be anything but an annoyance. Mack is a lurker.

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by bacalou Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 am

I don't know who you should shoot yet: I would actually say that Mackeral would be my first choice (excluding Boukman, who will decide his fate tonight) but I might be able to see Rochambeau as well.

In case you don't use your gun tonight, I would recommend we create some code through which you can tell me your intended target and I can tell you if you're going to be hitting the Witch Hunter if you shoot them.

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 am

My master feels a bit tentative about being roleblocked. He suggested that he gives you a gun to prove himself. Would that work?

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 pm

There are other benefits to giving you a gun. For one, if my shot hits a vest but we've agreed who to shoot then you can back me up for a day lynch or a follow up witch hunter check. I've just convinced myself the necessity of giving you a gun tonight. Let me convince my master to give you a gun.

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by bacalou Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Fair enough: I will tell the Witch Hunter not to target your master tonight (or tomorrow night, as you giving me a gun tonight should be confirmation for 2 days). In that case, I believe we will Witch Hunt T'oussant: he's a low risk target and it will give us information on Hedouville.

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Post by bacalou Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Well, if Boukman doesn't show up soon I think we know who you will be shooting tonight.

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Why not witch hunt Charles? I think Touss has one more day of usefulness. Charles has claimed 2 roles that, if either are true, won't mind being roleblocked.

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by bacalou Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:54 pm

I don't want Charles roleblocked because our lives our now threatened. I doubt he is a doctor, but if he is I value his protection. If Hedouville was telling the truth then both Charles and T'oussant are culted, but T'oussant can be killed in one night. If T'oussant flips cultist, then we can get Charles tomorrow...

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Post by bacalou Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Dat grammar: 'are'

bacalou

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:38 pm

The cult can't kill tonight if they converted last night (which one of them did to Peinier). The neutral killer hasn't shown any signs of living. The doctor is a fairly useless role that I doubt exists. Bus driver/blacksmith/doctor? That's a ton of protective roles for a game with, so far, no night deaths. That's not even counting the bodyguard claim late in the day from Jean. There simply can't be that many protective roles without the host trolling us all.

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh and expect a gun from my master when day begins

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:48 pm

I've sent in the action to shoot Bouk. Bouk, if you read this, realize you're about to be shot. You could try and change my mind but I doubt it.

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Anything else that we need to discuss?

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Because of problems with the hosts and my work schedule I was not available for literally the entire night. Additionally I am a replacement for this heavily inactive lurker.
Don't shoot me prematurely.

Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 pm

PoD has told me that If I can convince you not to shoot me I live. Guess what happens when I'm the only one online. This is totally worth the fucking effort.

Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm online you fool

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:48 pm

not for long but just at the moment

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Fuck you.
You are the one prematurely shooting me. Stop the idiocy and shit.

Im also pissed at life that I was unable to log on after getting invited to the game, after the day ended. You have no idea how much that angers me.

Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm

hint: Don't shoot me.

Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Hint: I'm shooting you unless you convince me you're town

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Take a look at it from my side of the firearm. Here you are, about an hour before the day starts, insulting me because I was going to shoot you for lurking and not contributing. Suspicious no?

oshun

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 pm

No its not because you don't fucking read.

I have already said everything that I need to say to "convince" you not to shoot me. If you stopped to read for half a second you would see that.

Im not even gonna try communicating to someone who cannot see past "fuck you"

Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next