Shadows Forum Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Catherine has done that piss me off

2 posters

Go down

Things Catherine has done that piss me off Empty Things Catherine has done that piss me off

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:42 pm

This is a list of things Cath has done that I really don't like for various reasons

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Things Catherine has done that piss me off Empty Re: Things Catherine has done that piss me off

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:42 pm

She mind melds the same three people 3 nights in a row. Even when they ask her not to do so again.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Things Catherine has done that piss me off Empty Re: Things Catherine has done that piss me off

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 pm

She hesitates to hammer Peinier even though he had claimed Soul Swapper and had been a nuisance the entire game

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:44 pm

She puts Bouk in the mind meld chat even though I wanted to talk with Port without the possibility of scum knowing that information

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 pm

She gets angry at me and Port for not shooting Bouk even though she put him in the night chat herself for Bouk to defend himself.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:47 pm

She gets gets angry at Port and me for not "knowing my rolecard" even though she didn't know if Touss was culted or not and neither did we. We were checking him.

(the fiasco about blacksmith guns giving charges for shooting cult)

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:47 pm

She called Rocha pro-town for arguing with me. wtf

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 pm

She constantly claims that there's a second bus driver even though the evidence points to there being only one bus driver.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 pm

She constantly claims that Peinier was the night 1 conversion even though every claimed PR who was bus driven knew their role feedback.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 pm

She mind melds a claimed veteran and the lurking mason with me even though there's nothing that we need to have a night chat to discuss. Capois/Anacona/Me chat is me having 75% of the posts and Capois having the other 25%.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartridge Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Keep it going!Very Happy

Hartridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum