Shadows Forum Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 5 Chat

3 posters

Go down

Night 5 Chat Empty Night 5 Chat

Post by Yemalla Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi, I'm Sanite.

Capois why didn't you claim veteran in the day chat?

Anacona, you know to target Charles with both your abilities and Port's gun?

Capois, I need to know your reads.

Yemalla

Back to top Go down

Night 5 Chat Empty Re: Night 5 Chat

Post by Pie Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Fuck the RP at night. I am Capois.

I didn't claim vet at day cuz as I said, if the scum knew who I was, I would become pretty useless, since the scum would just avoid me. I have 1/3 alerts left, nights 2 and 4 used.

Reads:
Alexandre Petion - Probably converted, "accidental slip" was really to tip off who witch hunter was
Anacona - Mason
Boukman - Very suspicious, no role claim
Catherine Flon - Melder
Charles Leclerc - Haiti Leader
Hedouville - True survivor, but fairly likely Louisianna member now
Laveaux - Very suspicious of this guy, as he has not contributed at all, Doctor seems like a scum claim
Mackandal - Fairly suspicious, no role claim either
Napoleon Bonaparte - Probably no longer is Cit (or is neut killer), seemed too protown not to convert
Port-au-Prince - Mason
Rochambeau - Very suspicious, as no contribution either
Sanite Belaire - Blacksmith
Sonthonax - Had some contribution, but not enough, no role claim either

Of course one of them is your student.

My kill order is would be:
1. Leclerc
2. Alexandre
3. Hedouville
4. Laveaux
5. Boukman
6. Rochambeau
7. Mackandal
8. Napoleon
9. Sonthonax

Also, for the record, that last vote was because my phone fucked up. I initially pressed the post button after Catherine's post, but it only posted after I opened Safari again after 4:00.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yemalla Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:23 pm

You also forgot that one of them is the detective, but let's ignore that. How can we prove that you're a veteran?

Anacona, you understand who my student is, right? I'm wondering if I need to keep it a secret since the cult leaders are going to die tonight and doing so will narrow the hunt for the neutral killer down. Do you think that I should reveal who my student is tomorrow, or should I wait? I can't wait because then the whole town will collectively shit a brick when they learn.

Yemalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Do we have a detective? I was under the impression that people were just confused. Alexandre is/was Lookout. You could confirm my role if I were to kill someone. However, I have only 1 alert left.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yemalla Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes we have a detective who claimed to myself and Port last night. That is how we found both Cult leaders.

What I'm thinking to prove your role is to have Lave visit you and have the detective follow Lave. Both of you are competing for the last PR slot. If Lave dies, then you're a veteran. If Lave lives and visits you, then you lied to us. If Lave lives and didn't visit you then he lied.

This would have to be organized tomorrow since we do need to eliminate the final cultists and the neutral killer. Is this all right with you?

Yemalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Seems alright to me. Just putting it out there, but Lave might really be a Doctor as well, despite his suspiciousness. Though I am not sure how we would check that along with my Veterancy. Since I'll be wasting the last alert, I guess it'll be fine if you reveal me.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yemalla Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 am

My student pointed out to me that your "reads" aren't actually reads. A lot of them are just facts.

For instance, your reads on Bouk, Lave, Mack, Rocha, and Sontho are basically saying they are suspicious. Why are they suspicious? A lot of them didn't claim or don't contribute as much as others do.

How are they different from you? You didn't claim in daychat and you don't really contribute to discussions. You state what's going on and then sheep with the towniest player. How is that any different from how, say..., Lave or Rocha?

Yemalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Well for one thing, they never contributed at all. Although I was absent for day 4, I did start the vote train on Toussaint, despite other people wanting to kill when I only wanted to pressure. It's true that I am similar to Lave, in the sense that I we both quickly claimed, but that is why we are doing this test. On the other hand, Roch and Bouk have not claimed at all. Tying in with my absence, recently I have physically been unable to participate, but my schedule has cleared up somewhat, so I will be able to participate more, and not when I'm too tired to come up with ideas.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogoun Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Alright, here. Sorry was at school today.

Yes, we will target LeClerc.

Ogoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Yemalla Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Good, good. Capois, if you don't finish the assignment then I'll ask for it during the day

Yemalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Assignment?

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yemalla Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Explain your "reads"

Yemalla

Back to top Go down