Shadows Forum Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 5 Chat

2 posters

Go down

Night 5 Chat Empty Night 5 Chat

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Good job.  Bouk is definitely the detective.  Let me get the code that he used.  I'll post it here.

Capois is a bastard for taking my hammer vote.  Fuck him.  He's hinting at being a veteran.  I don't know about that.  It seems a bit far-fetched.

I don't know if I'm in the mind meld chat yet.  I haven't gotten a message about it.

Anacona and Port are the masons.

Sontho and Sanite are the blacksmiths

Cath is the mind melder who is stupidly thinking there's another bus driver.

Alex and Bouk are the lookout and detective, respectively

Charles is the last cult leader.  There's still one cult member for each faction.  They're not dead yet.

Lave is unlikely the doctor.  I don't recall he claimed a night 4 action.  Just a bunch of actions up until night 3.

Rocha is the last lurker to not claim anything.  I still don't understand why you gave him a vest.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Night 5 Chat Empty Re: Night 5 Chat

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Ok I'm in the night chat with Anacona (fucking inactive), and Capois (fucking bastard)

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Here's the code for Bouk:Because I do want some verification without requiring you to claim, here's a simple code for you to let me, the masons, and my master who your target visited. Since you like to curse, I've made cursing a code. Only post one curse word or series of curse words in your first post.

Alexandre Petion - Shit
Anacona - Fuck
Boukman - Bitch
Capois LaMort - Motherfucker
Catherine Flon - Crap
Charles Leclerc - Asshole
Galbaud - Damn
Hedouville - Cunt
Jean Jacques Dessalines - Faggot
Laveaux - Thundercunt
Mackandal - Douche
Napoleon Bonaparte -Bastard
Peinier - Douchecanoe
Port-au-Prince - Fucking
Rochambeau - Fuckin'
Sanite Belaire -Goddammit
Sonthonax -Piece of shit
Toussant L'Ouverturer - Jesus Christ

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

His response:
Thats not a bad idea. Its also the first time someone has tried using my natural state of mind to a benefit instead of dismissing me as scum because of it.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 pm

So far there have been no responses in the mind meld chat (student chat isn't so lively either)

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Here's Capois' response to my wanting his reads:
Capois wrote:Fuck the RP at night. I am Capois.

I didn't claim vet at day cuz as I said, if the scum knew who I was, I would become pretty useless, since the scum would just avoid me. I have 1/3 alerts left, nights 2 and 4 used.

Reads:
Alexandre Petion - Probably converted, "accidental slip" was really to tip off who witch hunter was
Anacona - Mason
Boukman - Very suspicious, no role claim
Catherine Flon - Melder
Charles Leclerc - Haiti Leader
Hedouville - True survivor, but fairly likely Louisianna member now
Laveaux - Very suspicious of this guy, as he has not contributed at all, Doctor seems like a scum claim
Mackandal - Fairly suspicious, no role claim either
Napoleon Bonaparte - Probably no longer is Cit (or is neut killer), seemed too protown not to convert
Port-au-Prince - Mason
Rochambeau - Very suspicious, as no contribution either
Sanite Belaire - Blacksmith
Sonthonax - Had some contribution, but not enough, no role claim either

Of course one of them is your student.

My kill order is would be:
1. Leclerc
2. Alexandre
3. Hedouville
4. Laveaux
5. Boukman
6. Rochambeau
7. Mackandal
8. Napoleon
9. Sonthonax

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey, is it all right with you if I insinuate that Bouk is my student? I want to test Capois and this would have interesting circumstances. I'm not sure if potentially putting a mark on Bouk is the best idea since his actions led us to the cult leaders. I want another opinion on this before I start.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:47 pm

I have come up with a plan to figure out who, of the two (Capois, Lave), is lying. Have Lave visit Capois when Capois goes on alert. Of course, we need some verification that Lave visited Capois so we'd have our friendly neighborhood detective, Bouk, follow Lave and give us the results.

What do you think?

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartridge Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 am

I have to say, I was impressed by your investigation. Finding two leader in one day..nice.

Port has a gun so I believe Masons will attack Leclerc together and earn me one charge.

If Rochie is able to visit people we will have a way to test Veteran claim AND get me another charge. But I also don't believe in Veterans. I'm seeing a neutral killer here instead.

Plan for checking both at once is nice, but I don't think Lave will agree to do it (and I don't blame him).

Hartridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartridge Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 am

Also Capois reads are just...bad.

E.g.

Rochambeau - Very suspicious, as no contribution either - why is he suspicious exactly?

Sonthonax - Had some contribution, but not enough, no role claim either - this is not a read, this is just stating the facts.

Hartridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:37 am

We will need to force Rocha to do that. Otherwise he won't. Doesn't he have that vest you gave him? That's going to be a problem unless he's used it already.

I gave Capois a challenge to explain how some people in his reads are different from him. Thank you for pointing that out. He's going to have a problem if he can't explain it well.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Goddammit I wish Cath had put in Port in the mind meld chat instead of Anacona. Anacona still hasn't said a word. I've just got to say, Cath has failed every time she makes a decision by herself. The only reason why last night was a success was because she thought we would kill Bouk and not let him live.

This night isn't the brilliant success of last night. Anacona has lurked, Capois is claiming something that I know and can't test or discuss at all. I have no new info to share with the masons and so it just fails.

Cath could have put in Port, myself, and Rocha or Lave, then it would be productive, since I don't believe Lave's claim and Rocha hasn't claimed at all. I'm just angry at her for being a stupid little bitch this night.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:21 pm

I really don't like Cath.

First off, she picked the same three people for the chat 3 times. 1 happened to be a cult leader, another happened to be his lackey, the other happened to lack nearly all communication. Who the fuck does that?

Secondly, the night that I and Port get in her mind meld chat, she puts in someone who she thinks is scum. I wanted to talk to Port without the possibility of scum finding the info. She then gets angry at me for shooting someone other than Bouk, even though she put him in the chat herself to defend himself.

Thirdly, she deludes herself into thinking stupid things. She still thinks that Peinier was a night 1 conversion. What a load of shit. I know for a fact that he was a bus driver when I was driven (after night 1 btw). Touss and Alex both got their feedbacks when they claimed bus driven. That's not even going into her idea that there's a second bus driver in the game.

WHO IS CLAIMING THIS SHIT? If she were any other role I would have shot her. I'm going to give her the label of bumbling idiot town. She does things that make sense in her mind but can be damaging to town. She gets angry when things don't go her way and when she doesn't understand. She gets stupid ideas in her head and tries to pass it off as fact.

Her delusions are very similar to Charles' analysis of why Hedo is the detective. I was laughing my ass off when he was spouting all that because he's an outed enemy. I was fuming mad when Cath was spouting her shit because she's an outed and proven town who would just fucking confuse people.

You can tell I'm angry. I haven't mentioned her hesitation at hammering Peinier. I haven't mentioned the shit mind meld chat this night. I haven't mentioned her thinking that I didn't read my rolecard (lol it's not mine). She's a bitch and I'm writing this for everyone to read and judge.

#noregrets

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartridge Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeah, some of Catherine's choice are..weird. She seems like a good player though, I liked her behavioral analysis on people she melded. I can't wait to learn her COM:P

Hartridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartridge Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Catherine seems like a someone who focuses on analyzing people while completely ignoring the setup.

Hartridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:57 pm

It annoys me so much. I focus on the setup AND on what people say. I had proof for my actions and reasoning. I just got so fed up with what she's done that I made a thread that I can add on to later nights if she does more crap like that. I also want people to know why I'm angry at her.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartridge Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm

But yeah, I'm not going to blame you for your feelings, I can understand some of them.

If I don't get converted we should win this, so let's hope for the best. I just wonder where the hell is a neutral.

Here's atheory - neutral is a Joker and he read in his rolecard: "Max 1 bounty." I would think that this means 1 bounty at the time, but maybe he read this as "1 bounty EVER" and he's waiting now:P

Hartridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I doubt we're going to be converted. The last cult leader is dying tonight.

If there's a joker and that's the case then that is seriously the funniest shit ever. I don't know if it will help him at all though. I'd call that not reading through the setup and failing to ask a question.

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Anacona wrote:Alright, here. Sorry was at school today.

Yes, we will target LeClerc.
This is his only post

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr John Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Capois wrote:Well for one thing, they never contributed at all. Although I was absent for day 4, I did start the vote train on Toussaint, despite other people wanting to kill when I only wanted to pressure. It's true that I am similar to Lave, in the sense that I we both quickly claimed, but that is why we are doing this test. On the other hand, Roch and Bouk have not claimed at all. Tying in with my absence, recently I have physically been unable to participate, but my schedule has cleared up somewhat, so I will be able to participate more, and not when I'm too tired to come up with ideas.
Here's his explanation of how he's different from Bouk, Lave, Rocha, and you

Dr John

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down